One of the world’s most popular online sportsbooks, bet365, is now LIVE in New Jersey! Since being granted a license from the NJDGE, the premier bookmaker has teamed up with Hard Rock AC to open the bet365 NJ sportsbook. Continue reading to learn all about this international sportsbook’s platform for New Jersey and get your bet365 Bonus Code.
Also, make sure to check out PointsBet and their awesome points betting set-up.
The bonus code NJMAX can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. Open Account Offer: Up to $500 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Make a qualifying deposit (min $10), place bets to deposit value, once they are settled, matched amount in Bet Credits available to use. Bet Credits risk excluded from returns. T&Cs apply.
bet365 New Jersey Welcome Bonus Code
bet365 is known for providing new users with a Welcome Bonus to the Sportsbook. Find all the information in the table below.
|bet365 Bonus Code||NJMAX|
|Sign Up Bonus||Click here to claim sportsbook bonus|
|bet365 Casino Bonus||Tap here to get casino bonus|
|bet365 Promo Code Terms||New NJ players, 21+|
|bet365 Mobile App||iOS & Android|
|Last Verified||Jan 25, 2021|
The bonus code NJMAX can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
New Customers only. Up to $500 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit $10 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Bet Credits risk excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of $10 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of $500. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at $500) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits: – Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater. – In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Football Money Line), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative risk will count.
- Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active risk will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new risk on the new bet will count. –
- Fully Cashed Out, Gaming, In-Play bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable and the Bet Credits risk is excluded from any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
bet365 NJ Sportsbook
With the change of law in New Jersey regarding sports betting coming from the Supreme Court ruling a few months back, many top players in the online sports betting industry have decided to enter the fray. Needing a land-based casino to qualify, the recently opened Hard Rock Atlantic City has become one of the prime opportunities for collaboration between one of these sportsbooks and an NJ-based casino.
bet365 is arguably the most popular betting platform, featuring almost every sport you can think of, an assortment of promotional incentives and a variety of special features such as Live Streaming and Virtual Sports Betting. While a partnership with bet365 was not specifically announced by Hard Rock it seems very likely that the two brands will be joining forces based on a correspondence published on the website of the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Read the full review below to find out more about the partnership and what you can expect from bet365 in the USA going forward.
Screenshot from nj.bet365.com taken on 26/08/19
bet365 NJ Sportsbook App
For sure, bet365 will be available to users on their mobile devices both through a mobile app and via a browser-based client. The browser-based client requires no download. Also, access it by simply visiting the bet365 website on your mobile browser and logging in. The mobile app should be available for iOS and Android devices and feature all the same functions as the browser-based app. Naturally, this will probably include live streaming, live betting, virtual sports betting, and quick deposits.
Screenshot from nj.bet365.com taken on 26/08/19
Sports at bet365 NJ
New Jersey users will soon be enjoying one of the most comprehensive betting caches out there. The site features pretty much every sport you can think of including all the top American Leagues like the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB.
Other top international sports such as Soccer, Tennis, Rugby, and Cricket are also available along with a variety of niche sports like Darts, eSports and Aussie Rules. Horse Racing and Greyhounds are also a top feature on the site.
bet365 NJ Sportsbook Promotions
One of the key differentiating factors of bet365 from its counterparts is the wide range of promotional incentives the platform provides to players globally. Incentives come in the form of seasonal and long-term promotions which generally give users the chance to obtain bonus money and take insurances on their bets.
Be sure to check out the Promotions page of bet365 New Jersey so you don’t miss out on bet365 Bonus Code and other promotions!
bet365 in NJ
The stage seems set for bet365 to make its mark on the American online betting scene. With a more than capable partner, Hard Rock Atlantic City, the brand seems destined to spread in popularity. Plus, bet365 provides users with its one of a kind betting experience.
With bet365, you get a fully functional mobile app, live betting, virtual sports, and a live streaming function on select sporting events. Plus, there are a variety of promotional incentives to give you a betting head start.
Find more NJ online sports betting bonuses.